Monday, January 2, 2012

Day Two.

Hey all! :)
Yesterday I kept with my diet just as planned, light snacks and a healthy meal of a club sandwich with sweet potato fries and water.  Yes, I could've done even better, but for a first day and a first meal, I was VERY proud of myself, especially since my boyfriend took me out for New Year's last night!
Well, today has started off fairly decent, I had a DELICIOUS peach and banana shake this morning with spinach in it (something everyone should try, you can't taste the spinach AT ALL!) and it filled me up. :) Around 10:45 I had a snack of 14 almonds which is one of my under 100 calorie snacks that I found through my research before beginning this diet and that has kept me satisfied.
I just did 20 minutes of the Zumba instruction video and MAN did it kick my ass!  I am definitely out of shape!  I'm going to do the rest of it throughout the day, but all at once was not working for me!  Well, at least I listened to my body when it told me STOP.  That's something I recommend for all of you.  There's no rush for me to get through this, I have all the time in the world to get good at Zumba and get my exercise routine down.
Well, I'm off to decide on my lunch shake.  Have a great day and thanks for reading again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment