Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day Eight.

Sorry that I didn't post every day, guys, but like I said...as things get busier, I won't be posting as often.  I am finally back in my apartment after an extra long weekend with my parents, which was mostly good.  Besides my dog passing away and my niece hitting her head on the tile floor of Quiznos, it was a worth the trip and it was a wonderful weekend.  I have a work meeting today that's taking place in the Chinese restaurant in town, yeah, HUGE temptation, right?  Well, I'm just going to drink my shake before I leave and then hope for the best, especially since my friends have decided we're having a pizza party for our return to school!  Eeek!

I can DO THIS.  I decided for every slice of pizza I eat, I have to eat a cup of vegetables and for every breadstick I eat, I have to eat a handful of fruit.  That will keep me from eating too much junk and will fill me with nutrients too!  And if I screw up, just have to chalk it up to a mess up, end of story, ya know?  Just do better tomorrow.

OH!  I know what you guys are wondering.  It's Sunday.  That means weigh-in day, right guys?  Well, here you go.  After week one: 291 lbs.  That's right!  3 pounds down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment