Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day Twenty-two.

Hey everyone!  Today officially marks the end of week three and the beginning of week four.  I feel so incredible.  I've had a few slip ups, and I've been required to eat out a few times during the last week, but when I saw the scale yesterday morning and this morning, it was all so incredibly okay.  I realized that there are going to be some slip ups, and that's okay.  Plus, I'm going to be going to the rec center on campus with some friends, and we're all going to begin Wii Fit together, in order to get in shape.

I have also started a "visual" project.  I have two jars, one for "pounds lost" and the other for "pounds to go."  I think it will really help me see my progress and see me get closer to my goal.  I'm so excited for this that it isn't even funny.  I got rehyped about my lifestyle changes this week and I can't wait to get even more on track with what needs to happen.

Now, here it goes.  I'm so excited to tell you guys this that I can't even contain myself.  Yesterday, the scale read 279 lbs and this morning it read 281 and 280, which means I'm somewhere in that three pound range.  I don't even care, I'm going with the lowest one (since I'm probably retaining water today because I ate out yesterday) and that means I am officially 15 pounds lighter!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment