Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day Four.

Well, hello there.  I am really excited this morning!  Yesterday I did 10 more minutes of Zumba in the afternoon and then in the evening I used my exercise bike/elliptical thing for 10 minutes which gave me a 2 1/2 mile ride!  I'm really excited that I did that!

And what's more exciting than that?  I'm down a pound!  No, it's not an official weigh in day or anything and no it's not a huge accomplishment to some people, but to me, it's SO BIG.  I'm so so so so happy!  I drank my orange cream shake this morning and I feel great.  Seriously, I haven't felt this good in MONTHS.  I was sooo sick last semester and I feel like this is exactly what I needed to get my health back.  I'm really happy with how this has made me feel.

Thank you for all the support. :) I'm so happy with my current results.

No comments:

Post a Comment