Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day Three.

Good morning everyone!  Today has started off well, although I didn't finish the Zumba video yesterday so I plan on doing so today.  I'm definitely not in shape!!  One day at a time though, right?

This morning I had my own creation, an orange cream Body by Vi shake.  Carrots, banana, mango, pineapple, vanilla yogurt, orange juice and ice all mixed with my two scoops of shake mix.  So delicious!

My body feels better already and it is much more regular.  I'm VERY pleased with this lifestyle so far, I mean, it's so easy!  Last night though, I tried making sweet potato chips and apparently my 400* is hotter than the lady on the internet's 400* because I burned them beyond repair. :(  No fun.  On the bright side though, my dinner last night was DELICIOUS.  I had squash with apples, a grilled chicken breast that had been marinated in fat free Italian dressing and rubbed with just a pinch of chicken rub and sugar snap peas "grilled" in a bit of light Country Crock spread, garlic powder and pepper.  Man oh man was it delicious!!!  Try different ways to make things so you never get tired of it, that's my recommendation.

There's not much else to say today except I hope your weight loss and healthy lifestyle goals are working out for you.  I'm going to continue to try blogging everyday, but once school starts I'm not going to guarantee it more than once a week, but for this first week it's really been helping me.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment