Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day One.

Well, good morning everybody.  I hope that your New Year's Eve was wonderful and absolutely fantastic!  That gets me to what this post is about and what this entire blog's purpose is.  This is going to serve as a means for me to keep motivated, but also to help other people that are struggling with their own weight loss to get to their goal.  There's nothing wrong with wanting to lose the weight, trust me, I have a nearly 100 pound weight loss goal, but I want to remind everyone to do it HEALTHY.  That's why, after months of contemplation, I have decided to combine Body by Vi shakes twice a day with a healthy meal once a day and an exercise plan of Zumba, my exercise bike, walking to and from school again a few times a week and using my Wii Fit again.

This morning, I'm having a DELICIOUS chocolate and strawberry Body by Vi shake and it's very filling!  I'm excited to begin my day!  I hope you all have a fantastic start to the new year and get your resolutions rolling!

Starting weight (as best to my knowledge because my stupid scale seems to be broken this morning): 294 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment